Middle Age Vision Problems
Presbyopia is an issue most people will have to deal with eventually, the text becomes blurry and we may need to hold books at arm’s length to read clearly. The general answer is to obtain a prescription for glasses or lenses and start on a downward spiral of tests, stronger prescriptions and spending a lot of money.
What is Presbyopia?
Presbyopia is a natural part of the ageing process. It is a result of the hardening of the lens of the eye which then causes the eye to focus light behind rather than on the retina when looking at close objects.
Eye Exercises – Do they improve vision?
Hours of research, seeking an effective natural eyesight improvement program that specifically helped with Middle Age Vision Problems, led me to Martin Sussman’s ‘ Read Without Glasses Method’.
The natural eyesight improvement method outlined in the Read Without Glasses Program is really simple, inexpensive, and does not take a lot of time to achieve daily.
- Very easy to implement into your daily life.
- As little as six minutes daily practice.
- Clear, concise, instructions.
- 100% money back guarantee.
- Purchase price approximately $49.95 U.S. (plus postage, cost depends on your location in the world).
A well thought out and meticulously researched program, ‘The Read Without Glasses’ program is sold as a hard copy. It contains 2 eye charts (main full-size chart and a small chart to carry with you) and an instructional DVD that clearly explains the method.
No lengthy manual to read with a lot of ‘filling’ that is unnecessary. It is so straightforward and written in a way that is easy to grasp immediately.
- Reduce or eliminate Myopia
- Keep yourself from needing reading glasses
- Reduce the strength of reading glasses
- Avoid, eliminate or reduce the need for bifocals